The lighter side: A Dozen Reasons to Consider going on a Vision TripRich Stigall
A recent Vision Trip team shared with us some of the highlights of their experience, which we’ve turned into:
A Dozen Reasons to Consider going on a Vision Trip!
12. The outdoor, organic farmers’ market is, well….very organic.
11. The debonair Bell Hops at the Jumecourt Inn. (Wes Comfort is not attached? C’mon, ladies!)
10. Candlelight dinners
9. All the rice and beans you’d want to eat, and the best hot-dog spaghetti you’ve ever had for breakfast
8. Free detox colon cleanse
7. Random, and very real, rooster wake-up calls
6. Free love
5. Guaranteed weight loss
4. Prayer protection
3. Extreme adventure
2. A five-day multi-cultural worship experience
1. A bigger view of God and more love for His children
The March team wants you to know, that if you choose to accept this challenge, be prepared to go with the flow, lean in, be fully present, and that Haiti is good for the soul. For more on Vision Trips, visit the Engage section on our homepage.