WHAT TO EXPECT
Vision trips are a transformative experience focused on learning, listening, loving and engaging with what God is doing around the world to care for vulnerable children. It’s an incredible opportunity to witness the global Church in action.
GO vision trip participants can expect to:
- See and experience the vision of local church-based orphan prevention, care and transition being provided in culturally relevant ways.
- Learn important principles for partnerships for sustainable development.
- Build relationships with church leaders and members supporting the community with family strengthening, care and education for transition into adult life.
- Spend good, quality time with the children. This time often involves play and lots of dancing (rhythm is not a requirement to go on the trip).
- Change. You will have to experience it for yourself, but trust us. It’s worth the trip to find out how much your heart and faith can truly grow.
We are excited at the possibility of sharing a journey and caring for God’s children with you! Don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity.
WHERE WE GO
Want to schedule a private trip?
We’ll help your organize a Vision Trip with your church, school friends or family. Start the process by emailing [email protected].