6 groups to pray for during this crisisGO Project
Many of us may wonder how we can continue to safely serve the vulnerable in our communities who desperately need our help. One of the safest and most beneficial things you can do right now is pray. Prayer is one of the most powerful tools we have. We are all faced with fear and uncertainty right now, but know God is listening.
We’ve put together a list of 6 groups to pray for during this pandemic. This list is not comprehensive, but it’s a good place to start so we, together, as the Church, can collectively pray for God’s love and mercy.
We pray for:
- The sick and their families.
- Health care workers, caregivers and researchers fighting this disease.
- The vulnerable children and families in our communities.
- Grocery store and delivery workers.
- Civic leaders responsible for making difficult decisions during this crisis.
- Police, firefighters and volunteers.
Most of all, we pray this virus comes to an end and the world will heal from its devastating effects.
Share CarePortal with your church to get the enrollment process started and start serving those affected by COVID-19. With your support, we can mitigate food, home essentials and housing insecurities for the most vulnerable children and families.