Stand Sunday | November 12Rich Stigall
Each November on Orphan Sunday, Christians all around the world stand for the orphan.
At CarePortal and The Global Orphan Project, we invite you to stand with us this Sunday and claim this opportunity to rouse your church, community and friends to God’s call to care for the most vulnerable in your own community.
13 years ago, Bishop Aaron Blake did just that. He asked his church to stand for every foster child in their county, sparking the beginning of the Stand Sunday movement for U.S. foster children. What God did will amaze you.
Will you stand with us?
This year consider claiming Stand Sunday to pray, give, and care. God invites his people into the transformational power of simple, humble decisions to “love your neighbor”.
- Poster | Stand Sunday (For event on November 12) Download
- Poster | Stand for Our Kids (For general awareness or event on day of your choosing) Download
- Social Media Graphic | Stand Sunday Download
- Video | A CarePortal Story Download
- Video | Stand For Our Kids Download
We’d love to hear how your church is highlighting Stand Sunday. Please share your stories and photos, along with your church name and city, with us at [email protected].