GOEX Apparel encourages the excellent work of organizations who support, empower, and advocate for young people as they make the transition into adulthood. If your organization engages in creating positive outcomes for youth, either through vocational and job training, financial literacy education, skill building, coaching and mentorship, or other related services, we invite you to apply for a grant from GOEX!
Please review the eligibility requirements listed below and download this PDF to learn what documents and information you will need to include in your application. Once you start the application, you will have the option to save your progress and continue later.
The next grant application dates will be shared soon!
- Up to $10,000 awarded to one recipient per grant cycle
- Recipient may collect grant in the form of funding and/or credit towards GOEX Apparel products and screen-printing services up to a combined total of $10,000.
- Recipient must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization located in the United States that serves children and youth anywhere in the nation, particularly young people who are transitioning into adulthood.
- Organization must be in operation for at least three years or more with an annual operating budget of less than $2 million.
- Grant funds must be used for a specific program or project that supports transition-age youth. Funds cannot be used for general operating expenses.
Priority will be given to eligible applicants that clearly demonstrate:
- A specific need for funding
- How this grant will positively impact transition-age youth
- A track record of success serving transition-age youth
- Strong elements of local collaboration and partnerships
- A willingness to allow GOEX to promote their organization and program/project beyond the life of this grant opportunity
If you have any questions about the GOEX Grant, please send an email to [email protected].
Congratulations to our very first grant recipient, Look Ma’ No Hands, a nonprofit organization based in Columbus, Ohio that focuses on building tomorrow’s community leaders through service and programs.