There are many ways to help care for orphaned and abandoned children around the world. Here are a few current opportunities...
The GO Exchange (GOEX) Financial Manager
Applies financial, relational, and communication skills to manage all financial operations of GOEX, the primary sustainability initiative of The Global Orphan Project, as well as providing financial support as needed to GO Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Supports GOEX leadership to manage daily financial processes, including receivables, payables, reporting, policy formation, and projections with an emphasis on short-term cash flow
- Other duties as assigned
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- An accounting background, education and experience
- Strong attention to detail (accurate)
- Diligent and able to complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Nonprofit 14.0
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Financial background in cost accounting
- An executor, a doer
- Joy giving personality, presses on the positive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence in interacting with others
- Maintains courteous, professional and effective relationships with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Acts in the best interest of the team, organization and vision versus self
- Is able to adapt quickly to change; continuous learner
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Has a commitment to excellence
- Accepts responsibility for actions, projects, and results
- Possesses sound judgment and reasoning abilities
- Asks questions when doesn’t know and can’t find the right answer
- Solid understanding on Microsoft Office software and the internet
- Commitment and adherence to the GO Project’s mission and core values
REPORTS TO: GO Project Controller
To apply, please send your résumé and cover sheets to Trace@goproject.org.
GO Fellows play a vital role in our vision of sustainable orphan care throughout the world. Acting alongside our field operations team, they operate on the front lines of our efforts, working to make the GO Project vision a tangible reality. Learn more and apply>>