There are many ways to help care for orphaned and abandoned children around the world. Here are a few current opportunities...
GO Haiti Engagement Director
Based in Croix-de3s-Bouquets, Haiti the GO Haiti Engagement Director (The Director) is the point person to present ministry needs to trip participants who are looking for ways to engage with GO Project. Acting as a bridge, The Director fulfills a vital role for our ministry in Haiti by answering the question, “What do I do when I return home?” Working closely with the GO Haiti Field Team and GO Project Support Services, The Director’s primary responsibilities include leading Vision Trips, engagement follow up, identifying/communicating field needs to the home office; staff management, logistics, hospitality and spiritual development.
Reporting to the GO Haiti Field Director, The Director manages the GO Haiti unfunded projects portfolio by recommending unfunded projects to the home office to be offered to potential donors. Additionally, The Director, plans/implements all logistical components related to hosting teams in Haiti. Activities include but are not limited to:
Internal Understanding/Communication: To understand the needs of the ministry, The Director must establish and maintain effective relationships and communication processes with multiple GO Haiti team leads.
Communication: The tool to document the ministry needs is a customized CRM called TELOS. The Director will be actively involved in TELOS, not only as a source of information, but also to manage the progress of each project through its life cycle. Additionally, the Director can will be asked to blog and regularly send stories/photos back to the home office.
Logistics: Manage weekly pre/post trip logistical meetings. Manage and prepare monthly budgets and budget reports. Oversee the scheduling of transportation, translators, bodyguards and accommodations. Be the primary point of contact for all trip-related activity in Haiti.
Spiritual Leadership: Assist team leaders in bible studies, devotions, general spiritual discipleship as needed in supporting the team leader. Oversee and assist with bead ceremonies.
General support to GO Haiti: Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the GO Haiti Field Director.
Salary and Benefits:
- Accommodations: Room, board, laundry service, WIFI access, IT needs, and 2 meals per day.
- 1 round-trip airline ticket to home city every 6 months.
- Medical insurance will be provided through the GO Project Insurance policy (effective after 1, full calendar month of employment); for example, if one starts Feb 22, insurance begins April 1st.
- Vacation time: 1 week every 3 months and 2 weeks every 12 months.
- $1,000 salary with possible raise upon completion of two-months training.
GO Project requests a 12-month commitment from the GO Haiti Engagement Director. Upon the completion of the initial 12-month period, this commitment may be extended with the agreement of both parties. Periodic performance reviews, for the purposes of training and equipping, will occur at the discretion of the GO Haiti Field Director.
Please contact Jake at email@example.com with questions or to apply.
Web analyst/SEO specialist
The Global Orphan Project (GO Project) and The GO Exchange (GOEX) are seeking a vendor to provide weekly site analytics and ad campaign reports, identify trends, understand search engine optimization and maximize site performance, and make recommendations in collaboration with the Communications team based on gathered data.
Web analytics and reporting on GOEX.org
- Provide in-depth site analytics of traffic and usage patterns, and conversion trends
- Implement abandoned cart and drop-offs strategy
- Recommend email marketing tool integrated with Magento and implement this plugin/extension
- Analyze current marketing tactics (email, banner ads, search and social) and make recommendations based on outcomes and conversion rates
- Set up Google Analytics and Ecommerce campaign tracking
- Social media optimization, monitoring and tracking of ad campaigns on Facebook and Twitter; recommend new or continued strategies based on data
Search Engine Optimization on GOEX.org and goproject.org
- Optimize current content and uncover new opportunities through keyword research
- Recommend and implement keyword search strategies, manage budgets accordingly
- Educate staff on what content increases optimization
- Provide meta tag and content optimization
- Recommend and implement SEO strategies
Experience with Magento, WordPress and Google Analytics, and knowledge of HTML/CSS
Demonstrate critical thinking, decision-making, and analysis skills
- Vendor/retainer agreement
- Monthly planning meetings in person; weekly, 30-minute updates via web or phone conferencing
- 10-20 hours up front to get new strategies in place, 5-10 hours per week to monitor and maintain
Please contact Sonya at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or if interested.
GO Fellows play a vital role in our vision of sustainable orphan care throughout the world. Acting alongside our field operations team, they operate on the front lines of our efforts, working to make the GO Project vision a tangible reality. Learn more and apply>>