There are many ways to help care for orphaned and abandoned children around the world. Here are a few current opportunities...
GOEX Customer Support Specialist
Applies financial, relational, and communication skills to support customer service and financial operations of GOEX, the primary sustainability initiative of The Global Orphan Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Supports GOEX in daily financial processes, including invoicing, receivables, payables, reporting, and collections.
- Supports GOEX in daily customer support processes and communications, including customer concerns, inventory tracking and management, and complaint resolution.
- Reconciling and recording retail deposits, investigating any unusual transactions, verifying and entering invoices for payment
- Entering POs (when received)
- Setting up new products in QB and coordination for setup in Magento
- COGS calculation when possible, coordinating shipments to/from Haiti, setting up ambassadors in QB and CRM, all GL entries, monthly bank reconciliations
- Entering invoices in QB, invoicing customers, AR follow-up, recording payments, customer communication
- Returns – physical and Magento
- Customer Service – retail
- Processes orders in Magento
- Pick tickets in Ship Works
- Adjusts quantity on hand – Magento
- Enter SKU’s in Magento
- Order blanks from 3rd party vendors
- Liason between Group Apparel & Print shop / fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- A bookkeeping / data entry background, education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail (accurate).
- Diligent and able to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- An executor, a doer.
- Joy giving personality, presses on the positive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence in interacting with others.
- Maintains courteous, professional and effective relationships with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Strong with follow-through.
- Acts in the best interest of the team, organization and vision versus self.
- Is able to adapt quickly to change; continuous learner.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Has a commitment to excellence.
- Accepts responsibility for actions, projects, and results.
- Possesses sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Asks questions when doesn’t know and can’t find the right answer.
- Solid understanding on Microsoft Office software and the internet.
- Commitment and adherence to GOEX mission and values.
To apply, send cover letter and resumé to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO Fellows play a vital role in our vision of sustainable orphan care throughout the world. Acting alongside our field operations team, they operate on the front lines of our efforts, working to make the GO Project vision a tangible reality. Learn more and apply>>